free internet marketing websites
12.04.2018 в 07:32 |
п»їCriteria For Improving Site Ranking – Only One That Is Slow And Steady Manual Link Submission
Any business site owner’s main aim is to churn ample traffic to his/her site and that which eventually turns into prospective clients, thereby profiting the business. But how do you increase traffic volume to achieve high rank on the search engine and at the same time benefit your business? The answer to this is pretty simple; you need to use various search engine optimization tools to improve your site ranking first, the popularity and target traffic will eventually follow.
But first you need to understand that according to statistics and studies majority of the people say around 90% of the visitors do not go beyond Page 1 on the search and the 1, 2 and the 3 positions on page 1 are the most visited, so it is clear that your page needs to be at one of the three positions. So here are few tips to get on top of the search engines rankings...
* Ensure that the URL or domain has the main keyword; it can do wonders to the ranking of your site.
* Buying a new domain name is a good idea but you will have to start from square one nevertheless, in the long run you can amply benefit. Else buy an expired domain rather the one that does not have an owner currently, the only thing is make sure it is not banned by the search engines before shelling out money on it.
* The presence of key word in the title tag is most important and holds good for all the pages to boost traffic and ranking of course.
* While optimizing your site pages consider this: only one keyword should be optimized for each and every page especially the main page should focus on one main keyword while the other pages can contain related keywords.
* Ensure that each page of your website contains 3% keyword density and anything more than this would be considered “spam” by search engines.
* Getting backlinks from different sources along with anchor text is also very important to good rankings.The webmasters should never resort to quick fix strategies and avoid all such malpractices to push page ranking fast; they will unnecessarily jeopardize the website and harbour the risk of getting penalized from the search engines. They need to realize that shortcuts and cheats to achieve success in any business; online or offline are definitely NO NO and unfruitful in terms of the ruining your business image forever.
Visit site: http://gameone.club/
General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark